View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2002
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Where Are The Moderators?????

Moderators does their job real well.. E.g. closing all Spyware threads... Oh, swearing? Doesn't matter to them, unless some geeks figure TopMoxie included by Limewire is coded by Limewire coders too...

Wondering the time it will take to remove this post, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Just for info: I've been a LimeWire user for over a year now, and seen the good and the bad, and have been a frequent visitor to these forums.

But what I see on these forums now is saddening and in some cases very inappropriate. What I am referring to is the profanity being used, not just from visitors, but also from Senior Members (not necessary to mention any names), the ones that are supposed to be here to help. The flaming, degrogatory remarks, and responses that are just in bad taste. I could list numerous examples, but thats not necessary either, just read and you will see what I mean. By the way, you are aware that these are "public" forums, and are visited not only by adults, but also minors. Would you use profanity in a public place?

I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech, but I get the feeling that some folks have lost contact with what these forums are all about.

So my question is, "Where Are The Moderators?"

Oh, and yes, I will continue to visit here, in hopes that after wading through all the garbage, I will find something helpful. And before I get flamed, because I'm not registered, my reponse is, no thank you...:-)