View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2002
Gnutella Admirer

Sephiroth is flying high
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Secure Channels: Disappointed.

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgwen

Its nice that you show your true face... the next time one of your knights will tell me something about fair competition will see a link to this thread here!

And donīt point to Morpheus, you are not a better guy because some other are bad too...

And I hope that some people wake up know!

Morgwen
Alright im upgraded to "knight" They are better looking, get armor and a nice sword, a stead and all the wenches they want so i cant complain..

Fair competition why dont you do gnutella and p2p a favor and explain that to the trade groups!

They are the ones who are trying to get rid of P2P by hiring firms to monitor and spam gnutella, send automated notices to users to weaken and eventually shut down the network. Making security related features needed in the first place. They are the ones who are continuing to sure programs and are now trying various ways through legislation to stop P2P. While this is happening how can there be fair competition when someone else is trying to destroy you can the competition?

Should they be allowed to send fake data, target users and target users? No of course not but how do you prevent it without losing the "open network" if it truely is a open network shouldnt they also be entitiled to know about whatever security plan is implemented to stop them or have it be compromised? That is the million dollar question..