View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2002
lazy dragon - retired mod

Morgwen is flying high
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Secure Channels: Disappointed.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
They are the ones who are trying to get rid of P2P by hiring firms to monitor and spam gnutella, send automated notices to users to weaken and eventually shut down the network. Making security related features needed in the first place. They are the ones who are continuing to sure programs and are now trying various ways through legislation to stop P2P. While this is happening how can there be fair competition when someone else is trying to destroy you can the competition?
Yes of course and now ALL developers should fight also instead of solving the problems together...

Ah I forget Vinnie need some features that others donīt have, he has to sell his $19,95 client - and donīt tell me now anything about the Spyware version...

Do you think the open source clients, or the non-commercial clients will act this way?

What do you think will happen if Vinnie proceed this way? I think the commercial clients will start to block each other, this will destroy the Gnutella net, nice future!

Vinnie has proven here that he donīt want to work with other developers together , he ONLY wants to earn money...

Morgwen