View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2002
I AM IRONMAN!

Location: If you find out let me know. I would kind of like to find out where I am at too.
Ironman is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by EAdude
Why are we forced to update? It's the usual mp3 sharing money making **** this program isn't any different is it...

I was using 1.19 before and it went good... could STOP downloading search results which was good... had more control over what was being downloaded etc, but now with 1.20 someone decided to DOWNGRADE the features.

Not only that has anyone noticed that with 1.20 now your modem lights or broadband network connection lights flash like crazy even when your not even downloading anything. What exactly is Xolox uploading and downloading to your system now? It's definately not a little idle to keep you connected... it's like a full on download occuring... interesting stuff.

This a person to person shareware system. When it is running and you do not have anything downloading yet it is active, it is because it is uploading files which you agreed to share with others. That is what is happening. I checked my comp all the time for unwanted crap that was "dumped" on me and it has never happen from XoloX, unlike what happen when I used other shareware programs that are out there.