View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2002
I AM IRONMAN!

Location: If you find out let me know. I would kind of like to find out where I am at too.
Ironman is flying high
Default Why are most of the super nasty complaints from Unregistered users?

This is a question that I have always pondered. I see all of these super nasty complaints pop up on these forums from time to time and most of the super nasty ones are from unregistered users. Are they so ashamed of their comments that they must hide. Or is it that they can not take critism but only give it to others. I am not saying that all unregistered forum users are in this class. That would be an insult to those who just want to share files and have fun. This is a special class of people who complain about everything and post attacks on anyone who does not think they are right. It is onething if you use the brain etween your ears to post a comment or a complaint about a problem which is reasonable. But to start telling everyone what morons (or whatever other insult they feel like using) everyone else is who does not agree with you, distribute a product, or maintain a service like this one is just out right stupid. It shows that you lack the ability for mature thought. It is amazing people how these people pop up on most forums. guess the say is true there is a rectal orifice around every corner.

Last edited by ursula; June 29th, 2002 at 11:01 PM.