View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2002
Downloader extraordinar!!

RealBigSwede is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
I find it entertaining to watch two unregistered users argue with each other. It's part of the fun here. I stand for what I say, and I have come up with several new improvements to Gnutella, and even tried to keep corporate greed from taking over.
Sure that'd funny. but if we now have 5-10 unreg and you like to respond to some of them!! it would be easy to respond to them if they hade a name. Than to respond to "mr/miss/mrs Unreg".

Quote:
I remember when one free people were the only country where they had no king, and people would argue and argue until they finally got their king, just like all the other countries.
Thus a free people made themselves SUBJECTS (slaves) all because "everyone else does it".
Ok have old are you??? 150 - 200 year?? "You remember"!! LOL Yes I do not belive in kings and queens. In my view they are leaches of civilation. I don't think you should "be born" to be anything (goverment positions or company CEO you should earn it).

Quote:
In the good ol USA they don't have a land tax, they have a PROPERTY TAX, and when you go down and REGISTER your LAND as property, you are then taxed. You have lost your privacy because you registered your land, all for what you thought was some kind of safety.
I agree that the goverment should not tax you land. It is yours not theirs and you should have the right to do with your land as you pleases.

Quote:
Everyone here has something to hide, if not then they would all post there life story and all their personal information. There's nothing wrong with a little privacy.
Good reason to "register" like everyone else. No thanks.
I don't. I had my life storie posted on my website for years, (lost it because of money problems, will set the site up again after I have straited it out) I using the name "RealBigSwede" because I'm a Real Big Swede (6'4" and 300+) and anyone can send me an E-mail if they like. My name is Roland Hagge, but I like the nick name.
Yes, privace is importen, But not when it's starting to get fundamentalistic.

Peace and Love to all

Last edited by RealBigSwede; June 30th, 2002 at 10:37 AM.