View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2002
Cleaning Lady

ursula is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
well i had a messed up search screen in TABBED mode, seems ok in windowed mode though.
OK, you 'guilted me' there good and proper because I did not do a test in TABBED mode.... but, sorry gang... I just did and all is fine.... Sounds like an IE problem, believe it or not.....

Please, go to the address below and run through the FULL tests..... It's an on-line IE test.... (be sure to pack some water and food and a blanket because you are going to be there a while... quite a while....)
Have nothing running in the background - close all applications - no internet activities allowed during the tests.......
Yes, these are deep sorts of tests, and they DO take some time to complete, but you will learn a great deal about your setup and, if... IF you actually pass all of the tests, than you can say with fairly high assurance levels, "It ain't me, guys. Your client has a problem!"
That in itself is worth the time and attention required to do the tests.
If you do try this, please return and let us know what you discovered and what you think, OK?

BrowserTune 2000

http://www.browsertune.com/bt2kfast/default.htm

btw, if you are NOT running Netscape, don't panic about any non-functional tests..... in fact, when possible, do not do the Netscape tests if you are not running Netscape. Obvious, I guess

Last edited by ursula; July 1st, 2002 at 02:28 PM.