View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2002
Downloader extraordinar!!

RealBigSwede is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by backmann
[B]Hungarian -magiar- is a very complicated language. Does it have anything to do with Swedish?? I'd like to know, honestly, I may be studying it in the future.
Ivan
No Swidish is an Scandinavian language a mixture of germanic (most Germanic) and some French and English. An Swede can if he is reading a German paper understan som of it content, and if he listning he will under stand som of it too, but he have to realy consentrate. We have 28 letters in our alfabet 3 more then English and the are åÅ, äÄ, öÖ.
And Morgwen Finnish IS a slavic language. I have be setablish long time ago, by sientist in Europe. The language have many dubble letter like dubble "kk" "oo" "uu" and so on, in the Scandinavian language it is not alowed. And the teacher was just following the gidelines setup the the Swedich goverments.
and Backman it is clasifide as an slavic language, even if it was long time ago that they moved apart. If I remember right it was about 3000-4000 years ago.
In Europe and Asia minor, around 5000-7000 years ago it was a major mowements of groups that moved crisscross, after the last Iceage. Groupes was moving apart and others merge.

Last edited by RealBigSwede; July 6th, 2002 at 09:51 AM.