View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2002
Downloader extraordinar!!

RealBigSwede is flying high
Cool Why???

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
You have read over and over my posts as to why I don't want to follow the cows just because "everyone else is doing this and that" so I won't repete it again.
Have you ever seen a cow?? To my knowledge a cow have never been on this board!! It would be funny... LOL
Quote:
I know you don't understand this, and that is why the government is taking over everything. People are like cows and will all fall into place without question.
Ok What in the he** have the government to do with this board???? And I do not see myself as a cow, I'm a human and that have nothing to do with cows.
Quote:
You can't understand why I don't turn cookies on, or why people use a firewall, why be so PARANOID?.
And no one forcing you to turn on your cookies, RIGHT?
Quote:
You probably use Windows and still don't understand why you get viruses, but what the heck, everyone else uses OUTLOOK for mail, right?
Yes, I using win2000 pro, because in my opinion it is the best overall OS. And I haven’t jumped on the LUNIX bandwagon because everybody it tooting it horn... I personal think that it stinks. Yes, I looked into it. In my opinion it work good as a Internet server. Not for small business applications. And yes I’m using MS Outlook full version. And I using firewall and virus protection, so what? Maybe that is to be a "cow" but that is my progreative. Or maybe you are the cow!! Because after your argument most people haven't reg so that must be the cows, like you!!! LOL
Quote:
It's a principal thing I am sure you don't understand.
I REFUSE TO REGISTER !!
yes I know, Cows do not reg... LOL
Quote:
You will NOT get any contributions from me in any forum that is blocked.
And no one is forcing you, and I still don't understand why you don't reg, but that is you progreative. Not mine. I have no ill will to people that do not want to reg with they real name. Use a fake one. And you say that the government is checking you out if you reg. If I taking your argument that already know you and what you doing on the net. So, your argument falling flat on it's face, sorry. They already know who you are and if you are good and bad.... You know the Santa Clause song.... LOL... Don't be so hard on everybody that doesn’t have your view. Peace, Brother