View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2002
Devotee

Wolf is flying high

Yeah, I agree with Ironman's agreement with Gamer

The beauty of the net is for good, no class distinction, no ignorant prejudism, its fantastic. Having some sort of "high speed members only club" is a part of it. I'm not interested in seeing p2p turn into some country club. Whether you're using DSL, Cable, 56k, 24k, godforbid 300k net access. (I still remember the day of 300 baud modems! I had one on my Apple IIGS!) I am happy to share with you. Speed has nothing to do with it, and I have no intention of blocking a user because of their speed. This is why I support Xolox with such fervor. Xolox is run without any option of prejudice, and I hope it stays that way. I don't want to be given such an option to block slow access. All for one and one for all I say.

I understand the recent turn of expectation. Everyone expects the file they request to download in 5 minutes or less no matter the fie. I say get used to waiting. The world today is so obsessed with instant gratification these days, and there seems to be no place for patience. Well, patience is a virtue my friends and if you are willing to wait then you will get what you want. The whole world isn't carrying that single file you want so just wait. Go see a movie. Wait, you'll get it eventually.

Wolf