View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2002
Downloader extraordinar!!

RealBigSwede is flying high
Default ADS STEALING server resources and bandwidth

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
RealBigSwede just showed her real colors.
CycloCide runs this place and you are his guest, if you had a clue you wouldn't have insulted him.
Go get Mozilla you stupid microsoft IE users. Why are you still using microsoft products? What the hell is wrong with you?
With Mozilla you can selectively allow ads on sites like this where you want to help support them. You can shut off pop ups and other NASTY microsoft FORCED ON YOU crap, why you are still using IE is beyond me, except that you are locked into microsoft blinder vision and are computer LAME.
Mooo, mooo all the other cows are doing it......
and I still do not have to read the freaking ad if I like to do so... That is why I using ad blocking programs... I choose to not read or see any ads!!! If I could I have blocking all ad on the TV too. I HATE ADS!!!!
And unreg you are the freaking cow that alowing the freaking ads Moo back to you...
and the secound thing is NOONE said anything before this, when one other person said somthing about Proxomitron.
So don't start having doubble standard.
and thirdly the is NOT written anything when you signup, that you have to have the dumb ads on you computer when reading post or posting on this forums.
and unreg to say somthing about server resources and bandwidth, and ADS STEALING the biggest chunk of them!!!! remember you complaind about Kathys moving Icon and others icons, so just clam it.. and have the gut and reg yourself
and CycloCide I have the right to have whatever program I like on my computer. and I did not mean to say it so hard as it came out.
and unreg I have whatever OS I like without your aproval, The same as you can have your losy OS. and I would never install mozilla and that to is my decision not yours eather.