View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2002
Downloader extraordinar!!

RealBigSwede is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by bpmax
RealBig... The sat. based systems that you refer to are obviously not within the range of even the weathiest users. Do you have any concept of the power it takes to beam a signal to a satellite? True thouroghput satellite would cost a heck of a lot more than $700 - $1000... if it was available to the public. I don't know who you talked to... but i have a bridge I can sell you.
I happen to live in an area that has no options for high bandwidth internet... do I'm stuck with the satellite down/2x56 modem up scenario... Modem(s) internal of satellite system that only cost me $100us out of the box! . As Peerless said, by your logic, I'd be insulting myself to call 56k users 'second class.'
You're pretty good at picking apart people's words...and inciting the horrible behavior that is on display in these forums.
Thanks for wiping the sparks off my back, Peerless!
bp
I just so darn frustrated with people that is blocking out other people. And I think they are thinking that because they have great speed, that they do not have to except slow speeder like other and me. And in my vie, that make me think that we are consider "second class" down loader.
Before I moved up here I hade DSL and I shared everything with everybody hi or low speed. And as you know you can set the amount of file a user can download at one time, right. Even slow speeder has plenty of files to share.
I think that my frustration is coming out in my post, maybe to much. But I love you guys and girls and I hope this is not going to ruin this forums. And if I have insulted someone I apologize and ask for your forgiveness. But I think more people should complain about the refusal of slow speeder to download. And hopeful it will change...
I will dig up the sat system pricelist and company for you.