View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2002
Distinguished Member

Paradog is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by bpmax
and... it took 3 days to respond to what ya'll percieved as a Peerless slam..... If not, you probably would not have responded at all. You proved Peerless's (his/her) point by not being there for the users.... Sorry to bring this your attention... but Peerless was right... like it or not. Deal with it!

In fact... did you all suggest anything of value to Annoyed? NO! Not all all! You failed the users once again!

You only responded to a "shot to the ego". How is this of any help to the user?

The mods seem to seek out only the insults to the ego as of late... and leave the true users to deal with the problems of the new users, and anyone else for that matter... to ourselves... they are to busy being 'insulted'... and thinking up ho-hum replies to our quest to have REAL help in these forums.

(one of these days, my comments are gonna get me booted from these forums. mine is no longer a role of helping... but to get those that are SUPPOSED to be here to help... to actually help.)

Peerless was right!... and so am I!
Since I'm an evil mod.... [edit] YOU!
Tell you what, I'm not a [edit] robot who is [edit] getting paid for serving other users, I help if I can but DO [edit] remember that I am not getting paid a [edit] dime for this work.
Its fun for me to help and discuss some Gnutella matters but I dont want any [edit] guy (not you, of course not) to tell me that I have a *duty* and I have to think collective for all.
I'm a 16 year old guy and no robot or Kofi Anan so dont come with this [edit] of the ego [edit]. Of course I'm sometimes selfish.

You cant [edit] assume that we are a Microsoft service hotline, you dont pay a dime and we dont get any money.
If I'm getting paid for helping, then you could blame me, but [edit] [edit] not now.

Vi Snakkes,
bpmax

PS: Peerless, I didnt meant to offend you. By the way, where do you have your avatar from? Looks quite Matrix style