View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2002
Unregistered

Default Need to Launch and it Won't! HELP!

When I first installed LimeWire I had some problems (such as how to get to Itunes and the error message 2) but figured how to get the mp3s to Itunes, and worked around the error message (I think it's because I have to use AOL to sign on to the internet and I think it's taking too much memory if I click off of LW) ANYWAY- everything had been working fine then I stopped downloading so much and hadn't had time to even run LW in about 2 weeks. Then when I started downloading again, I could dowload the song, but not launch it. I went the website and installed LW again and I am still having trouble (I know though that I installed the newest version because this one has the button "clear inactive" that the other one didn't)

The only way I could make the mp3s I downloaded from LW show up in Itunes was from launching them in the LW. I have the folder for the library of Itunes, but it just won't play.

I don't know what to do! Please help! I was happy with LW, because I have a Mac and it seemed that I never could download mp3s. Thanks!