View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2002
Unregistered

I got your e-mail thru Gnutella. I'm sure I am not the only one who received it either. This is called "spamming". I suggest you post you IP here if you want to share it so much. So in that case, I ask that the mods do not close this thread.

On a personal note, I am interested in hearing the song either way. But the title suggests negativity that should not me on display on the anniversary of the most horrible day in US history.

Sept 11, 2002 should be a day to reconcile with the fact that 3000+ civilian lives were lost on our own soil... a tragedy that none of us imagined would occur in our lifetimes. It should be a day of remembrence and respect for the fallen and the families of those victims. And to all of those, such as myself, that are brought to tears at the very thought of what happened in this land that I call home.

"Monkey" stuff on 9/11/02 will only bring on more pain and suffering to those here and abroad. It is no kind of tribute or comfort to those that feel that we here in the US all lost so much one year ago. Let alone the people abroad that lost so many lives in that attack. Most of the civilized world hurt that day... realizing that it if it can happen here, it can happen anywhere.

Please do not get me wrong. I have no sympathy for the devils that brought about this world-wide chaos.