View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2002
Novicius

Earthshaman is flying high
Default :)

Quote:
Julie Z Hey, now...!!! I only mentioned 2 tv shows. You know, they could be the only two I've ever watched....

doubtful? Yeah...

Oh well...I sure did have a thing for him though...
heheh

Quote:
I spend a lot of time whingeing to my friends about the junk on TV. But then what do I do when I get home? You guessed it! Grab the remote control and slump in front of the TV. Though recently the programs have been so bad (the summer silly season) that I've been tempted to throw it out the window and I live on the 7th floor. Perhaps I will one of these days and probably be a happier, mentally richer person for it. Unfortunately the TV isn't mine though, so I doubt its owner will be too pleased, nor for that matter, will any innocent pedestrians who happen to be passing at the time.
well, after I got rid of my TV, the internet took its place. I was online for about a five years straight with no life. The last five months have been a real breath of fresh air, no tv, no internet, just real people, wow!... im back online now, but im using it for music mostly... i still feel the pull, however, and could end up back in it too much.... so.... im gonna go now.. heheh... see ya guys!!!