Thread: frustrated!!
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2002
Fish Thief

fluffyfluff1 is flying high

Ozomatilslady, It is simple and safe to place your Morpheus files into a new folder.To create a new folder go to your desktop. Right click anywhere on screen. A menu will pop up, scroll down and you will see "new"with an arrow, place mouse over that and the you will see another little window and you can choose "folder" This will place a new folder on your desktop. Right click it , scroll down to Rename click that and rename it anything you want. Now to transfer your Morpheus files into your renamed folder. I don't know whether or not you have a Morpheus folder on your desktop but if you do just open it up and on any blank area in the folder just right click, then choose " Select All" . Now right click again and select "Cut"(if you just want to make copies of the files choose "Copy" instead) . Next go back and grab your new renamed folder, open up and right click anywhere in the opened folder and choose "Paste". There you go all your files moved safely to another folder in just a few little clicks. I hope this helps you, By the way, if you do this Musicmatch will still recognize your music. I have done this several times when trying new p2p programs and have had no problems what so ever I sure do talk alot huh? Bye bye and good luck!