View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2002
Unregistered

Default stop wining!

Just put him in your banned ip slot..
One way to find people like this, throwing corrupted files on the net is to search for ANYTHING (i do not mean the word anything but replace it with a word you like), and note all the 28K .mpg .asf .jpg .mp3 .html .vbs hits that are reported.
Some klients reports hits just for fun and points the hits to webservers in order to generate traffic. Just ban the MF from your client and he won't pollute you any more.

As for this perticular one, he has been on the net for a while now, polluting like a madman. Probably just some kind of lame *** 14-year-old kid being a wise-guy. Or maybe an important part in an international conspiricy where the americans aim to dominate thought all over the planet and start colonizing other starsystems and sh*t... I do not really know. JUST BAN THE PEOPLE BEING *****LES and the world will be a better place, and quit wining about the negative effects of freedom!!

---------------------------------------------
quote:
As of 9/2/02 the ip address sharing this & other suspect zip files is 66.250.52.242.
Will this individual be sharing from this same address tomorrow?
Who knows? My question to you is - if there is a user on the network that is spreading distructive files, what can be done to stop it? Or is there a way to warn other users?

---------------------------------------------