View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2002
Unregistered

It's time to quit acting like dorm-room developers and figure out how to make a workable business plan that doesn't involve skimming off of someone else's plate, and to talk about your software without having to say "we're running a scam".

Either *********hour is over, or this company's days are numbered. - godbug (I like that one)

I am getting frustrated with limewires tactics, I fully beleive that "limewire updates" are really a ??Simple little update?? and a new trick to "trick" users. That is sad to me, godbug addresses this concern, but I have purchased limewire, I have been with gnutella, and morph.

This spyware doesn't have to be installed for them to make money, they can do it without our knowledge as the Limewire Developer stated. So why are we even concerned with these stupid subjects.

Lets just leave everything up to "dorm-room developers", just as the consitition was made by everyday folk. I am sure Limewire Developers can make our machines perfect. SO let them do whatever they want. They have justification on their disclaimer and agreement. Just look at it, they CoverTheirAs quite well. So just leave them alone and let them do what they please.
THank you for your time. - Lets see what happens next ..