View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2002
moggycat

Angry Can't access the folder

Install the latest version of OS X, Installed the latest version of limewire. Somehow, once options have set, where the harddrive/directory would be used for downloading files off the net. I can access those folder I have download but if the files fails to download or killed by myself to stop it download. I can't seem to access the folder manual rather than using Limewire function to access those folder.

when I search for the incomplete folder on every harddrive. It doesn't seem to find it. Neither the failed files or anything that stored in that folder. Ever though, I look at my main OSX's HD, the size have increase without warning as I try every option to stop them using my main hd which I only want then to setup in other hd as I got space for them to stored data. Where on my main, there no space.

Funny part, on old version of OSX 10.1.5 and oldest version of Limewire before 2.6 doesn't effect as I can see my incomplete folder on where I want them. Now, I don't. Sniff sniff.

Please. Could u give options, where u want to download the files which u already given but also do the same for incomplete folder too. That way, I can recived some files that can manage to work ok without having to download completed.

Thanks