View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2002
eronca

Angry corrupt installer

It's now 10/23/02, 7 days since you were advised of the corrupt installer issue, I just tried downloading the Pro installer (for the 6th time), the free installer, and the Beta installer. All 3 gave me the same message, there was a "minor" error trying to install this software. It says that LimeWire can still run, and to check the install log for the error. I've sent this error message to you 3 times on each version and I've received no response or reply from anyone about this. I am a paid Pro user and I would appreciate the "prompt technical service" responses that you promised at the time I purchased this program. I don't know what else I can do to elicit a response from anyone at LimeWire. I hate complaining, especially on a public forum, but enough is enough. I'm relieved to see I'm not the only user having these problems. Would someone please look into this corrupt installer issue and respond to all of us who are experiencing it and getting really tired of having to mess with this. Thanks for any help you decide to offer.

Ron Ward, Austin, TX.