View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2002
Novicius

NaiyaKumori is flying high
Unhappy The amazing vanishing files!

Hehe, like the title? Okay, look, I have a bit of a problem here...

Lately, when I'm downloading files, none of them are going to the "Shared" section, even when it claims that the file is completely finished downloading (100%). So, I really have no problem with them going to the "Incomplete" section, as long as I can listen to them...

But, I found my files would vanish from time to time after I downloaded them when they went to this "Incomplete" section. When I tried to re-download them, it wouldn't let me because it said that it already existed, and I wouldn't overwrite it for fear of finding it again...So, I just kinda trudged on, hoping the problem would go away...Er, but it hasn't, and I have a rather slow computer, so I decided to do something about it.

I basically drew the line when my "* ****" trailor vanished...That thing took a while! And ya know what, I like ******! So, uh, does anyone know what the deal is? How can I get my files into the "Shared" place so they stay for good? Or, if the files MUST stay in the "Incomplete" section, how can I prevent them from running away like scared lil' kitties? =^.^=

Last edited by 6_pac; March 11th, 2009 at 10:28 PM.