View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2001
Novicius

beak is flying high

I am having a similar problem but not quite as extreme.I receive the illegal operation message very frequently when trying to open image and video files after they seem to successfully download.Thank god it is not to the extreme of constantly getting booted-I think I would have been frustrated to the point of removing the program by now.The bad news is I have posted twice asking for help and have received zero replies.The program is still very useful for audio files which I have no problem with.I also had alot of problems downloading limewire.As many I was looking for an alternitive to Napster.I was persistant and after several days and many attempts I was successful.I think in concept Limewire is a excellent site,but after reviewing all the posts it is obvious it has many problems and bugs that are going unanswered.I know I have been of no help but you are not alone.There are strength in numbers,maybe when they realize the number of people having a similar problem and that it is not an isolated case someone will be able to give us an answer.
Until then-Good luck!!!