Thread: Compatibility
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2002
Novicius

Trinna is flying high

I'm new here. So, please, bear with me here.

I had a Video Device Driver go out on me and it really screwed up my desk top, as well as throwing the look of any web page out of whack (Fonts, texts, and pages are HUGE and not fitting the monitor. I have done EVERYTHING that computer techs, and the Help button, has said to do. However, since downloading a new Video Device Driver, I have found a glitch (or possibly my fault??) where when I start Lime Ware, and it brings up the Search Window, that my downloads window is almost non existant. It still has the name of the last song, I think, that I downloaded, but the scroll arrows are down at the bottom of the scroll bar and you can barely read what is in there. I have been in contact with techs to try to handle this problem, but even this seems to be too much for them. Web pages not fitting and all. I am very frustrated because I can't see if the files I chose are downloading or not and I have some files that I would like to get.

I am running a Win98SE, with a Rage Fury Video Device Driver. I am running a Lime Ware 2.4.4. I am also running 32 bit True Color.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.