View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2003
Valued Member contributor

LeeWare is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel
Talking Re: c'mon!

Quote:
Originally posted by pokpok
Lee, thank you! You really do crack me up! What a gas!!!! Do you work for Limewire by any chance. You certainly know alot of big words related to peer to peer. Ohhhhh!!! I forgot, you are Lee, the President of LeeWare.

Maybe you could ask the Vice President of LeeWare to research the issue unless of course she's in the the kitchen making a meat loaf.

Seriously Mr. President, please save your self gratifying posts for forums where people don't use their brains. You will defend Limewire no matter how poorly it performs.

Pokpok Sawsaw, The Filipino Genius of the Sawsaw clan.
pokpok,

I see from your comments that you're a person that likes to talk just for the sake of hearing himself speak. I'm glad that you find my comments humorous, no, I do not work for Limewire and my comments are not politically motivated.

My comments merely reflect a more positive experience with the application-whereas your comments, appeared to be completely non-constructive. But hey, it's a public forum and you're free to express any opinion you like.

I don't like meat loaf-So, the "Vice president" is busy reading a book. I assume by your last comment regarding people not using their brains, you're talking about people on this forum.

It is interesting to me and I'm sure most of the people here that the best explanation for the problem you could come up with is, that the program "sucks."

Now, it would appear to me, and I can always be wrong-- that someone who holds this opinion of this application, especially when there are alternatives available wouldn't spend their time trolling the forum with such negativity.

But I guess it takes all types to make the world go-round and on this note, I'll leave the floor to you so that you can continue entertaining yourself.

Have fun!

Last edited by LeeWare; January 6th, 2003 at 09:10 PM.