View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2003
squareglow

Default I too recieved this message

Hi, I too received this message. I played around with attempting to get a new directory file to save to. It worked once when I made up a new file folder in the limewire folder. It doesn't want to work again.

I just upgraded to the newest version and that didn't fix it. I uninstalled the old version and then installed the new version again. That didn't fix it.

This error shows up at the time that Limewire wants to install. It also does not show up on the "control alt delete" list of running programs. (Just more info for the guys who want to know).

And then the odd thing that happened before this began: I remember a flash of a window that popped up while using Limewire just before this new "save dir not valid" error window pops up-- I just cannot remember what it said as I was rushing out the door. Anyone else remember? It was something to do with certification or authorization or something like that. Like the layperson idiot I am, I clicked ok, reading it to mean "whatever", and tried to shutdown asap as I was in rush.