View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2003
Apprentice

melismatica is flying high

Hi Cougar,
First off let me say, I'm so jealous you don't use Mac! Just kidding. I actually love Mac for many things. But when it comes to the fun and games of the computer world, Mac-users are definitely at a disadvantage.
I read a post in a different thread which discussed a similar problem to this one. I think the difference was that when they opened limewire all they got was a blank white screen----period. Nothing else. I can't remember if anyone had a solution but I will do a little research to try to find it again and get back to you. I think we are dealing with a bug. While, for the most part my Limewire is back up and running normally, I still haven't been able to reload a search. I now know that it should be the same function as the older version, which is just to click the screen to bring up a menu of commands. For some reason that isn't working for me. In fact, it was in trying to figure out what happened to this function that I originally messed up my screen in the first place. I wound up dragging items around untill some of the stuff just disappeared. I know this isn't your problem exactly but I think it is part of a bigger problem---a new software loaded with bugs.

I'll go look up that other thread for you now.

Melissa