View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2003
Distinguished Member

trap_jaw is flying high

Quote:
We (I) also want to know "how long is the queue on THAT file" we (I) are trying to download...
That's not yet part of the queueing protocol but it has been discussed on the gdf.

Quote:
We (I) want to see WHo is Downloading what from OUR (mine) harddisks.. We (I) don't want to see what everyone are downloading from everyone else...
What do you expect? Name, location, social insurance number??? In my opinion, the IP is more than enough and if you want to know more about the people downloading from you, you can still chat with them ot browse their hosts.

Quote:
And we (I) do want this Cannot move to Librarry thing fixed.. WE don't like spending hours of downloading just to have the file ending up "Cannot move to library). If the file isn't complete.. we would like to be able to download it completely or that we ourselves can move it to the right folder... not just disappearing to somewhere
If the file can't be moved to the Library, the incomplete file should remain in your incomplete folder so you can copy it manually.