View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2003
Distinguished Member

trap_jaw is flying high

Quote:
No. At least the loginname - as here in the forum.. Then you at least see cadman344234 downloading file "Kiss me" and see how long he has downloading the file and maybe the speed... Like WinMX. If i want to chat with that one - i just click on the name and selects chat.. Or i can see what that guy has on his harddisk - if ther is anything i like to download from him
I'm not using v2.8.6 anymore but it should be already possible to see how long he has been downloading in 2.8.6, to chat and to browse his hard disk. LW 3.0 definitely has tooltips that show some information about the downloader.

Chatting however is not always easy without central server so you can't chat with all the people downloading from you (especially not NAT'ed people).

Quote:
No, It is not there. We all have looked there (the first place to look)... and the downloaded file isn't there.... so it is impossible to move that file then. Maybe there could be anohter file with similiar name - but not that much downloaded..
Then you must be using a Mac. On a PC LimeWire seems to leave the incomplete file in the incomplete directory when the couldn't move to library error occurs at the end of the download. I already submitted a patch to the LimeWire team that fixes those errors (at least on windows and linux but it should also work for Macs) but it has not been released yet. (LW 3.0 should be released in a month or so.)