View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2003
clueless

Well, I wish I could say that some nice and helpful LimeWire person will be by shortly to assist you with your problems, but judging by recent periods of developer MIA, I would instead suggest not holding your breath.

Nevertheless, let's try to carry on with your issue in their absence.
Not sure what you mean by your 'all audio' list in your mp3'.
If you are using iTunes, you should be able to add the completed files to your library normally from your shared folder. I think you do a command click nowadays to select multiple files. Then just trash incompletes unless you think you will be able to resume a download for them eventually.

I never use the LimeWire mp3 player, so if that is what you are referring to, I can't help with that one. Other than to suggest iTunes, a pretty darn good player.

re the requery loop from hell, we have been told to kill those requests as soon as they go into requery, since it is unlikely that you will ever get them that way.

Unfortunately, that is one of the many "bug gifts" handed to us by the LimeWire team as of version 2.8.x.

Or, you could do what many of us are doing while we wait. Download Acquisition, a much more stable application.

http://www.xlife.org