View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2003
Disciple

silky is flying high
Default I'll try to help

I absolutely do not in any way claim to be an expert in this area and your problem sounds a little bit different... Actually your question is along the same lines... and I'll try.

It would help to know what your operating system is... and whether or not you are using another program - either real player or Windows media player to also listen to or record or play music.

But most importantly, the First thing you need to do is make sure using the tools/options of Limewire that you are not sharing anything except ..............Either a shared folder, or a My music folder.... Of course this is assuming you are here for MP3... you may be doing something else.

The point is, you need to be only sharing what you want to be sharing, and which folder this is depends on your operating system and your personal configurations, if you are on a network and so forth....

If you do not have a firewall in place, it may be safest to Uninstall/reinstall limewire and be very careful when doing the set up ..... Well.... I need to take my cat to the vet. I will be back. If you see this, tell me what your operating system is and I will also try to get a copy of the letter that I sent neobird...

be back in a couple hours

silky