View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2003
Connoisseur

Julie Z is flying high

Wow, dawgawn, "witty"? Thanks! A little humor now and then is needed around here. We can't get much else from LimeWire these days.

patnb2002 was correct in saying to "be patient". That's all anyone can do right now until things get fixed. And if bubbafish did search around for some answers, that's what he/she would find.

And, he/she would find that this is just a place for other users as frustrated as him/her to come and try to obtain help. It doesn't always happen. But, ususally someone can help.

There's never an excuse for "yelling". Even if it was three days -- er -- I mean -- a "whole week". And never mind that it was only one day to get a correct reply. He/she may not have liked the reply, but it was correct.

Read some of the thread "GUESS in 2003 or 2004" in the "LimeWire Beta Program" forum (I'm not trying to be sarcastic here really.) It's interesting (sort of) to read the discussion of the whole gnutella community and the problems right now. It's also why I haven't even run LW in a month or so. I'm just as frustrated as everyone else. I just come here and try to help when I can and throw in a few "witty remarks" (that not everyone appreciates ) now and then. I try to learn what I can, too, for myself.