View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2003
blinddavis27

Default java error ppl try this....

i had the same problem and couldnt figure any of it out, so i went to gnutella.com and downloaded it there and it worked for me.....is that what all you did? or did you get it from limewire.com? or a download place? by the way i have an os 9......so try going directly to that site.....on the page at the top you'll see a very light gray box, in it you will see 4 steps, hit step 2, it will give you 3 options windows, linux/unix, and macintosh....under each it gives you a list of downloads, under mac hit limewire, beware of the pop ups, it will give you a bunch of stuff but on the right it will say click here to download, do it, it will ask you to select a download, hit either mac or mac osx, which ever you have, it will say download limewire for mac, then 2 options primary and alternate download sites, with each it says download, hit download, i used primary and it should work, try that, if it doesnt work, i dont know what else to tell ya, sorry....good luck.....email me if you want to blinddavis27@metrocast.net
*~pink~*