View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2003
Devotee

Sleipner is flying high
Default even more

Quote:
Originally posted by trap_jaw
Yes, indeed. But there are even worse bugs that will be fixed with the next version. One was causing lock-ups. Another caused LimeWire to send lot's of download locations to other clients that may have stopped working weeks ago. - I expect great improvements with the next version.
lockups!? are you meaning that i experinces sometimes there i have myself in host section as ultrapeer both incoming and outgoing. Ya i guess Supernode´s has to refresh their cache´s more frequent then now.

Quote:
Originally posted by trap_jaw
Not really. If you are sharing other files containing "good" and "bunch" or "LX" then it is not a bug.
The decision not to send the complete file index to the ultrapeer was made long ago (it was also done to protect your privacy) and it is the cause for a little unnecessary traffic but I wouldn't bother too much about it. They only have to match files you shared at one time during the past weeks. [/B]
No i dont have any other files that starts with good_ or have the wrong version number at end. thats confuses me how the clear context requests are so wrong. and again the URI-RES are for files i never had for share! at any time.

I hope the 2.9 is coming out soon, with the corrections