View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2003
A reader, not an expert

stief has a spectacular aura about

hi rockhaus
Those details take time to record--nice: looks like you've been watching this for a while too!

Sounds familiar. I just got up to find another "unexpectedly quit" message. I guess I'll send the LimeWire.crash.log to bugs@limewire.com. According to the console entries, it looks like LW 2.9.8 ran for about 3 hours while I slept before it crashed, so whatever caused the crash didn't depend on user activity.

Could you explain "it forgets the entire library in the Search Queue?" Right after I see a "could not move to library" error in the downloads section of the Search Pane, I switch to the Library Pane, and if the Incomplete folder is selected in the left column, the listing of incompletes in the main portion of the window (I call it the "list frame") has gone blank. I usually click on the refresh button to get the display of the incompletes back (in red type), but this doesn't always work. Selecting the "Shared" icon in the left column always displays the files being shared (in black). I have to be careful not to click refresh here, or LW will rehash the entire folder (listing turns red, takes a long time, and disrupts uploads I think). Is it your display of the "incomplete" folder that is forgotten?