Thread: Demo mp3s
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2003
Brain updates D/Ld on P2P

MacTerminator is flying high
Default Demo mp3s

Imagine the scene: eyes closed , Sennheiser headphones at full volume, song reaching its musical climax, trance-like state, pulse accelerating, delicious tingling sensation in spine, hairs on skin standing on end, goosebumps appearing and suddenly the music goes quiet.....

"Too Ta Ti!! "

Now I'm normally a very calm, peaceful individual who hasn't been involved in a direct physical confrontation since I was at school, but having an ecstatic experience interrupted in this way momentarily brings on a wave of violence that makes me wish a slow and painful death on whoever commited such an act of audio vandalism - perhaps involving the participation of renowned torturers from Middle Eastern , Asian or African totalitarian regimes.

Moral: Music sharers - if you have promotional mp3s please mark them very cleary or wipe 'em.

To record labels: ....er , no. I'm not going to rush out and spend my entire month's salary on a couple of full CDs just to hear the bits covered by telephone beeps and wizzywuzzy noises. But I might spend money on international calls to a few contacts...