View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2003
91 is my age not my IQ!

David91 is flying high
Default One step forward, two steps back

Well, you should be able to drag your files from Shared whether they are tagged by iTunes or not. And I seem to have tipped you into one of the new bugs that seems to be affecting some people (sorry about that). Your newly downloaded files should still be going into the Shared file. Use Finder to locate one of these new files and let me know where it is.

More generally, I think it would be wise for you to replace your current version of Limewire. To give yourself the best chance of avoiding difficulty, don't just use uninstall. Use Finder to identify all the bits with "Limew" in the label (with the exception of your Shared file, of course) and trash them. Then go back to Limewire, download the latest free version and install that on a clean slate. If that doesn't give you improved performance, I'll give you the address to download an older less buggy version as a temporary fix.

Doggy years!!!??? What's the multiplier? That would make me 500. I'm just steadily putting years under my belt with a view to making the maximum profit on my pension contributions and will soon get my name in the famous stout's book of records (no breach of copyright or trademark here, thank you) for outliving all the rest of the world.