View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2003
Distinguished Member

Blackbird is flying high

The beta seems to fix the bug I had wherer LW 2.9.11 would randomly and seemingly without purpose quit after a period of time, short or long. Sweet. That's important, and it's been fixed. I thank you.

Interface issues: The numer of hosts columm (sp) is gone from the connections list. I don't know about everyone else, but I always liked seeing how many people were connected. Another little quirky issue. Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't the next person queued be numer one, not number zero? It's not important, just a little thing bugging me.

Every graph on the advanced statistics regarding message size in kilobytes is still really off. The maximum value of the y axis on the graph really shouldn't be more than 50, but it's at 300! I mean, my max is usually ~20, averaging about ~8 running as UP. Therefore, the maximum y value on the graph should be a bit above the average maximum kilo value, because as it is now, it's a bit difficult to read. And the white and yellow graphs are not readable on the default interface. Perhaps you should use dark colors on the advanced statistics lines and not allow a theme to alter the view of the advanced statistics box.