View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2003
Johny

Hello,

LimeWire is a great program (staring with 3.0) and its getting better and better

Searches are fast, downloads are fast, and everything works great. You are really the best gnutella client out there!

Anyways, I would REALLY appreciate if you added auto-resume capabilities to LimeWire. Without this feature LimeWire looks primitive as every other program has it. Auto-resume is really important because I cannot finish a file in LimeWire if I leave LW with a file transfer...everything goes back to 0% when I try to resume..

Now please tell me, would any noobs know that they have to manually search for a file? It's really a hassal and I really think you should add Auto-Resume, its one of the great features of a program where it automatically searches for sources and downloads the file without your help

I would also like One more thing, can you show the Transfer Rates with decimals like 45.65KB/s instead of the rounded 46KB/s?
I'm used to that decimal one and so are many I know so If you can add these 2 requests to LW that would truly be great.

Thank you,

I hope the LW team is as good as the program!