View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2003
Jahel

Thumbs up Thanx Osu!

Well, now I realize the subject of my post is wrong: I meant "I downloaded the "Windows International" LimeWire setup... not the "spanish" version... oops.

A few days later I downloaded the english setup version and for any reason I don't understand yet very well, the interface kept working on the spanish language, I mean, some of the files weren't erased by the uninstaller so I kept reading everything on this language... !?

But that wasn't all... THIS TIME IT WORKED! It connected and since then I have downloaded a few songs And I have to add that since the installer asked me if I wanted to install the "JAVA RUNTIME" and I said YES (and it took an hour to download such thing -56kb modem...- ), now I don't disconnect as easy as before! I mean, before I installed this thing, my connection failed every 10 minutes, and I had to dial up again and again, but now... I don't know how this plug-in works, but I have to say I'm very happy I installed it, IT KEEPS ME CONNECTED SOMEHOW!

So then it wasn't Zone Alarm's problem at all, but thanks Osu for giving me an opinion and a possible solution (now I do like this firewall and this WinY2K)... and I love my LimeWire version too!

But hey... now that 3.0.2 is available... can I take the risk again? O_o I assume I have to... wish me luck ya all!!