Thread: Piracy Avengers
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2001
Novicius

cubes is flying high
Angry get a grip!

Look lets just get to the point shall we as a child you obviously didn't have the best toy in your class and other kids teased you. Such feelings of tourment have obviously stayed with you. If your twisted sense of moral obligation means that you want to write to microsoft then let me make a sugestion don,t use the F@ckin system moron. For F@ck sake how can you judge one form of a file share against another. the whole point is te guntella community shares stuff so no one pays out and no one makes a profit unlike conventonal froms of priacy i.e. video where a retailer sells his or her unlicenced goodsin orderto make a profit. Now I accept that software houses may want to get every penney out of the public for there software and give nothing away but try to look at it this way we all go and buy some software at some points and stuff we download is likly to be stuff we would not have parted our cash for anyway so buy downloading games etc (like I do) it givesus a try before you buy option so if I like something I may go and by another product of that type in the future as everybody likes to have some genuine stuff.
So in closing all I can say is if you don't like it please don't use the system I'm sure I speak for most users when I say your participation would not be missed besides sounds to me like your the type of person who freeloads anyway.