View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2003
Apprentice

Dithnir is flying high

Quote:
I told you to go to the other thread because a zillion people ask this question and find the answers they need in the thread.
Except I too couldn't find answers, have emailed help, have tried the FAQ to no avail. I've successfully downloaded about 5 files, all the others will not budge on 'awaiting sources' as in my mail further down this page, i've tried forcing IP, not forcing IP, I can't get the Shared folder to be added to those folders other users can browse, so I'm showing as sharing no files at all, even though I'm perfectly willing to share what's in Shared.

I bought Limewire Pro because of the damn popups and other garbage I was plagued with from kazaa et al, and I don't mind supporting P2P communities, however, I don't know why i got no email response, I'm not the most technical guy, which does not help, but still, I'm trying what they're telling me, and I'm not getting very far. One week in, 3 mp3's downloaded and a couple of pdfs. Awaiting Sources for all the rest.

Would someone also be good enough to tell me what those Connected Hosts are all about in that tab on my interface? Is this evidence I'm somehow connected?

Windows Laptop, DSL Router with Firewall (don't know anything about how its configured)

Dithnir