View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2003
instegator

Well,I will respond to you since you are more civilized......
(stief wrote)
(Glad to see you are trying to be more polite instegator. Your first post does seem more like a rant and thus is open to flames. It can be a fun way to get beyond 'yo momma' stuff.)

When I posted my first post, I stated that I might be a little harsh but that I had to speak my mind. I did not directly say anything about anyone. If you will read on, you will see all the name calling and the unnecessary criticizing of my spelling. If peerless worked for LW then I might be able to understand why he jumped on to me but he said he has nothing to do with LW so therefore his statement about my nickname was uncalled for. He also done the same to brainiack. If you go to Sears tomorrow and buy something that didn't work , you took it back and told them that it was no good, Should the salesman criticize you and tell you that you essentially don't have the right to complain and start calling you names. If my point can't be seen then I have nothing more to say. Just remember, some of their post to me werent all that polite either just read them