View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2003
instegator

Well, as I read the post I was supprised to learn that peerless was poking fun at my nickname because of the supposed meaning. My nickname wasn't at all intended to serve its meaning. Why did I use the name? So many names are used on the internet that theres not that many left. I've seen people use nicknames that didn't at all describe them exactlly. To get back to the software, I called it shitin software "only" if people who read it agreed. I never expected to get some of the responses I got. Even when someone disagrees I dont think people should respond in a harsh way. Explaining why you disagree is all you need to do. And peerless, weather you like your mom and dad or not, I regretted posting that as soon as I pushed the return button. That was unnecessary. And BTW, I know you wont believe this, but I used to work for the public and I know how rude people can be. when I compare them to me, I never complain. As a matter of fact, my posted complaint here was only the second time I compained about software since I been on the internet.....

My real name is *personal info removed*, As I read the post, I learn the reason I dont get many downloads is probably because Im, not sharing that many files. As an apple user, you know that the downside to using apple computer as opposed to windows, It seems that only about 2-3yrold versions become obsolute. Or at least now alot of the searches I get most of which come up OSX. I have 9.2.2 500 512mb ram. I thought most people don't even use old software that i have so I just didn't leave it in my shared folder. Is that a mistake? Any suggestions? Im willing to do my part if I learn how..

Last edited by birdy; February 2nd, 2008 at 05:49 PM.