View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2003
Novicius

project2501 is flying high
Default I've Got it

I thank you for your help, that was not the problem. But thank you for helping me config my settings correctly. O' yes selecting Gntella/Limewire (6346) I did not have, so thank you very much on that one.

OK every one this is the fix and how I got it.

I as I said, I am reloading ALL of my software for scratch (clean upgrade). I could not get LW to work I tried everything everyone said to try NOTHING.

So, I check what I new worked. I open classic for the first time and down loaded LW 3.4.7 and it works with no problem.

I restared in OS X, checked all of my settings and still nothing. Just for fun I down loaded the new version LW 3.4.7

Now this is the best part. I just bought Ten for X from Aladdin Systems and paid $50. In that I got LW 2.5.5A Pro. I did not upgrade to 3.4.7 Pro, because I just bought it.

Ok, I have downloaded the new version and checked my settings and guess what happed. THE F..KING THING WORKS.

If anyone is having this connection problem and has the same version I did, try upgrading (the free one) and see if it works.

If any one is intrested, my settings are.
Firewall is on
Gnutella/Limewire (6346) is selected in the firewall tab.
Force IP is on in LW.

That's it, I have been working on this thing for hours and all it was, was a bad version from Aladdin.

Please replay if this makes any sence to anyone or was this just luck