View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2003
Novicius

Looney is flying high

i wanna ask the same things, same o/s on a g4, limewire 3.2.3, saying it does not have some kind of compression component, i had a very stern talk with me mac, but the little blighter is still giving me grief over this, and well, you all know what stubborn little gits they can be, my mallet is armed and poised to fall on it, but my head doctor said, just before i stuffed him into the glove box, try asking someone for help - so here i is, looney's the name, chess is the game

tis frustrating to us newbies to spend the last 21 years downloading a gem, to flick the switch and get this, no amount of shouting at the missus is helping

now i have started launching them just as they start downloading and if it don't work, 'out you go my old son - kill download, kill download', my red dwarf collection is not growing, did i say that, i meant my red donkey photo collection

so come'on folks, gis an good looney proof answer

i'm holding me breath till you do, so my blood is your dasterly hands, you know it makes sense

dam, i died 5 times waiting, never mind, while i was turning blue i traversed the site and on another thread found this thread, cop a look - http://www.videolan.org/ , not tried it yet, but others eem to think it's good, so with any luck the red donkey rides again

ps, anyone wanna marry a ancient enthusiastic bigamist??

---------

it works, my first born is your's - send a stamped self addressed envelope

Last edited by Looney; September 13th, 2003 at 04:59 AM.