View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2003
Novicius

Looney is flying high
Default Re: ah!

Quote:
Originally posted by chicane
someone else in my time zone! how delightful! i'm tapping the forum from an island in south korea. we are practically neighbors (well, not quite).
anyways...
looney, i hope someone answers our tormented cries for help-- but i must say you seem to have too much time on your hands by the looks of your vocabulary rich solilioquy on the gnutella forum. so are you the ancient bigamist looking for another wife? hummmm... well, good luck with that one.
hello hello, wot we got ear then

all sussed mate, working like something that works sort of, kind of, well nearly kinda ok, that software i got works great, had a word with mon daughter, not too keen on being traded in, so i'm sorry, the winner get's our dog, bite sized morsel she is, brain not too big either

you korean chicane?, if so your english is pretty dam good, if not, well what you doin there, apart from digging a bomb shelter, just in case, i see you have just had a hurricane, batton down the hatches sun shine (we had a couple of korean students staying with us, i have heard it's a dog eat dog world down/up there)

anyways, see ya later, tv's on, beer's open, and i'm off for some brain numbing crap, courtesy of the bbc