View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2003
A reader, not an expert

stief has a spectacular aura about

well!
Thought this thread was dead, but might be fun keeping it going. It's been pretty quiet around here lately, what with all the international Korporate activity going on.

Let's see--KathW--are you calling me a "Right Ho!?" [insert smile of feigned outrage]. If you like, I prefer "brat"

Seriously, for the record, this thread ended on page 1. As a mod, do you have access to the posts before they were edited? As all the "LOL's" show,there was more "banter" than "battle." IMHO, Peerless was quite restrained and amused, even when provoked rather spunkily by hmmm going back and editing her posts, and using me to make it SEEM he was bad. She even allowed him the last word.

I was amused, not offended, by Sam's reference to coffee, so no need to scold him: I assumed he'd caught my reference to having enjoyed some wine that night, and was suitably reminded that these forums are to help others with gnutella issues and not chat rooms. Fair enough.

So, as far as I am aware, the thread didn't get out of hand, wasn't a battle, and hmmm's question was answered appropriately. So there's no problem. If more needs to be done, just get hmmm to apologize to Peerless, recognize the validity of his defense of PFS, and all will be well.

Cheers.
(may I call you Queenie? I'll get the wine)