View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2003
Snake your chops

hmmm

You said "First of all, I do *not* want to share files in my Incomplete folder, as they are not even there yet, and they are files I am trying to *download,* NOT allow someone else to waste one of my six upload slots on a 3%-done file!

Second, I have carefully picked which files I want to share, but because all of these hogs are on here trying to get my 3%-done file of Unreal Tournament 2003, people are unable to get to the actual files I have chosen for sharing purposes.I dislike that this version doesn't show the progress bar as visibly going from 1 to 100, instead just showing a percentage. I would like an animated progress bar. This is *extremely* annoying."

Answer=Don't use it!

You also said "And may I say, I did read through your FAQs and stickies, and I will say the FAQs are misleading; they are all about how to use a message board, and nothing at all about how to use Limewire. I went to the Limewire main site to read the FAQs, and all I got was a basic user manual which is what I have in the help files that come with Limewire, NOT helpful at all. If you say you have real FAQs here, for answers that are asked repeatedly, then put them up!!"

Answer=Don't come here then

And last but not least "MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW DO I GET RID OF ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD A FILE THAT I HAVE IN MY INCOMPLETE FOLDER?!"

Edit: This is not what we expect from adults...(How did I nearly miss this garbage)

Last edited by KathW; September 27th, 2003 at 06:00 AM.