View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2003
Enthusiast

limenut is flying high
Default Re: LimeWire 3.6.0 Beta - Text Color Problem

Quote:
LimeWire 3.6.0 also adds a new "tip of the day" feature that cycles through helpful tips on using LimeWire. 3.6.0 also fixes a number of bugs from earlier versions.
One problem...If you are using the black theme with LimeWire, the Tip of the Days can't be read at all since the text color matches the window's background color. The only thing that can be read are hyperlinks. So on my first load, I saw; "Did you know? LimeWire Pro!" (which was, in a way, quite humorous) and nothing else in the Tip of the Day dialog.

The color problem occurs in the Help -> About dialog in LimeWire, also. At the top of the scrollable About window where it shows LimeWire's version and URL, that text also cannot be seen when using the Black theme since it uses black text on a black background when I do use it.

Also, on load, you can't even see how many files you are sharing at the bottom left of the LimeWire window when using the Black theme, since there, it also uses black text on a black background. The files shared number shows up properly with the Black theme only after I do a library refresh (even when I made no changes to my library) and then it uses proper text color.